Introducing the Nichiran Net Foundation,
Japanese Mutual Support Network in the Netherlands
– Are you insecure about living alone?
– Are you interested in helping out the elderly?
– Would you like a Japanese conversation partner?
– Would you like to do volunteer work?
– Has it become difficult to speak Dutch?
– Would you like nursing assistance?
– Would you like to read Japanese books?
– Would you like to eat Japanese food?
As of August 2021, the Nichiran Net Foundation consists of 155 members from all over the country, whose ages vary from in their 20’s to over 90’s. The foundation aims to set up a support system where people can help each other in order to improve the lives of Japanese elderly living in the Netherlands.
Chairperson Akira Matsumoto
Secretary Kazumi Nakamura
Treasurer Mayumi Takahashi
Event Organiser Akira Matsumoto
RSIN Number 8158.68.236
Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Nichiran Silvernet Foundation.All Rights Reserved.